cindy Babs's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"The steroid cream/ oil is fluocinolone .01%. Apply sparingly to eyebrows once daily…"

cindy Babs replied Apr 14, 2011 to Need help...asap

15 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Stacey

"Henry. Its not clobetasol.I promise to post it this Eve when I get home. Her friend…"

15 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Stacey

"Hi sherri. My daughter got eyebrow shots for almost a year. She had only sparse regr…"

15 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Stacey

"Try follea.com . There's a 1-800# .I called them and they gave me my stylists name a…"

cindy Babs replied Apr 1, 2011 to Hair pieces

15 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Andrew Wilson

"Oh thanks for replying. Upstate NY. She's cool and modern. Love her. She gets a lot…"

15 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Andrew Wilson

"Hi again. Looked at your profile. Love what i saw of your website. I went to school…"

15 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Andrew Wilson

"Adrian. Our stylist who specializes in hair replacement sews the pieces into your ow…"

15 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Andrew Wilson

"Hi Jennifer. Don't let the wig thing stop you. My daughter has run track for the las…"

cindy Babs replied Mar 28, 2011 to Sports

6 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Lisa

"maria. that would have horrified by daughter and then me. no excuses. have you met w…"

cindy Babs replied Mar 20, 2011 to Furious

37 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Storm_Uchiha

"hi arieana, as hard as it may be to not feel hopeless try your hardest. it will get…"

cindy Babs replied Feb 4, 2011 to Being young

8 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Arieana Dawson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service