Alliegator's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"If you are thinking of shaving your head, I would suggest the HeadBlade. It was deve…"

Alliegator replied May 16, 2012 to Head shaving

8 May 21, 2012
Reply by Paul

"I think it all depends on you, and what you would like in a wig. I would do some res…"

Alliegator replied Apr 30, 2012 to Are vacuum wigs worth buying?

8 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by Docredmond

"Last summer, I went to Destin, Florida on vacation. Where we stayed, the pool was op…"

Alliegator replied Apr 24, 2012 to Relaxing vacations?

6 Sep 22, 2019
Reply by Rubius

"I wear wigs, and I love them. I only wear synthetic wigs. I would suggest that you c…"

Alliegator replied Apr 9, 2012 to Advice from wig wearers please

9 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Alliegator

"Hi,I wrote a "Wigs 101 Guide" post on my blog if you would like to view it. Wigs 101…"

Alliegator replied Mar 30, 2012 to Wig advice!

4 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Alliegator

"Mine has always been very fine. Even as a kid, I had the smallest ponytail. I have A…"

Alliegator replied Mar 27, 2012 to Just curious: Did you always have really thin hair or did you used to have thick luscious hair that left?

28 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by karma

"Hey! I am in your area. How did you find the support group? Is it still going on? I…"

Alliegator replied Mar 26, 2012 to Support group - what to expect?

9 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Alliegator

"This is interesting. Thank you for posting."

Alliegator replied Mar 26, 2012 to good wishes scarves website

6 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Kristine

"I agree!! I don't think that they were criticizing her directly. I think they were c…"

Alliegator replied Mar 14, 2012 to 20/20: My Extreme Affliction

7 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

"It was very honest, and I liked that about it. Yes, no one gets to see the pain. If…"

Alliegator replied Mar 12, 2012 to 20/20: My Extreme Affliction

7 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service