Alliegator's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"I watched it. All I will say is that I cried. Members of a different support site di…"

Alliegator replied Mar 12, 2012 to 20/20: My Extreme Affliction

7 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

"Don't feel guilty! Wear it proudly. Try to embrace it, and you will start feeling be…"

Alliegator replied Mar 5, 2012 to Hair compliments from others on my secret wig!

16 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Natalia

"Hi! I was in your same shoes at one point. First, I started wearing wigs. Then after…"

Alliegator replied Feb 20, 2012 to Ready to get rid of it all

9 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by asdf234

"Welcome! I am sorry that you are going through this as well. Just try to remember th…"

Alliegator replied Jan 30, 2012 to New to this!

52 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Starshine

"I was diagnosed with AGA when I was in high school. I was able to conceal mine too.…"

Alliegator replied Jan 23, 2012 to First step to acceptance?

10 May 7, 2012
Reply by Dielle

"Hi,Are you getting a close shave? Are you using a regular razor? One suggestion that…"

Alliegator replied Dec 22, 2011 to Patches are still visible even when I shaved my hair. Any advice for me?

40 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by RitaStar

"You are so right! I agree. And barbies with no hair! A member on here made a post ab…"

Alliegator replied Dec 8, 2011 to Thank my great alopecia family

9 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Janine

"I agree with Michelle... Headblade!! It was designed by a man for men who shave thei…"

Alliegator replied Nov 24, 2011 to Bald? Questions

11 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Ms. E

"I am bald, and my wigs don't bother me. I think you get used to it. There are severa…"

Alliegator replied Nov 16, 2011 to Wigs or extensions?

25 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by zy

"I agree Tallgirl! Alicia, Yes no one knows how it feels unless they go through it, b…"

Alliegator replied Nov 15, 2011 to How to cope with being diagnosed with alopecia? Life is so unfair :'(

48 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Yolan Reddy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service