Sharan's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there Steve My ali-p was always too severe for having this treatment and im prett…"

Sharan replied Oct 22, 2009 to Atrophy after steriod injections

10 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Hi Julia This is one of the main reasons I declined injections during my AA period b…"

Sharan replied Apr 14, 2009 to lumps caused from series of steroid injections for alopecia

3 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Julia Hurley

"Hi Margaret I live a very free, bald life now and a very proud alopecian but rather…"

Sharan replied Apr 11, 2009 to Looking forsome one to walk out bald in Great Britain

11 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Mary

"Hi there Ive had ali-p 23years and my nails have deteriorated over the last 5years.…"

Sharan replied Mar 5, 2009 to AU and losing your fingernails

15 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Carma Harper

"This hysteria is mainly the reason I choose to 'come out' about my condition. The fr…"

Sharan replied Feb 24, 2009 to personal privacy issues

39 May 26, 2009
Reply by Mary

"Hey there. No easy answer to that I'm afraid. this condition is like having eczema.…"

Sharan replied Feb 20, 2009 to How quickly did you lose your hair?

12 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Jodi

"hey steph, you r cool no matter what and if you did have hair, you would have to con…"

Sharan replied Feb 14, 2009 to confused with how to react??

19 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by errantpigeon

"What an achievement for you all. Well done. Sounds as if the impact was massive."

Sharan replied Feb 9, 2009 to Compassion First Fundraiser For National Alopecia Areata Foundation!

4 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi there I feel for you having to carry out this ritual but so glad thats where you…"

Sharan replied Jan 24, 2009 to Help on shaving my son's head-we are having problems

22 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"I never used to be comfortable about receiving compliments but since I decided to li…"

Sharan replied Dec 12, 2008 to Are you good at receiving compliments?

19 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by sharon

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service