Carol's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"According to NAAF's support network there are a few people you can contact for suppo…"

Carol replied Oct 20, 2008 to Educating People on Alopecia

11 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"If you've already went through NAAF's material then you probably have as great an un…"

Carol replied Oct 19, 2008 to Educating People on Alopecia

11 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"I have to say that the disciplinary measures that are enforced in school do not help…"

Carol replied Oct 18, 2008 to Making a cause out of bullying

4 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Bobby

"It is the hard things in life that confirm how strong we truly are. When something s…"

Carol replied Oct 18, 2008 to Negatives Aren't Always to be Dreaded

5 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

"Although you don't want to hear that acceptance is the key from your family because…"

Carol replied Aug 28, 2008 to Being OK

14 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Linda

"Bullying isn't acceptable at the schools in my area either however that doesn't stop…"

Carol replied Aug 26, 2008 to Ryan Mcdonald, a boy with alopecia, shot to death by peer in Tennessee

5 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Carol

"These types of things make me so angry! There were some kids who shaved lines in the…"

Carol replied Aug 26, 2008 to Suspended from school for pink hair

3 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Carol

"It's actually thanks to this very show that a coworker of mine understood what alope…"

Carol replied Aug 26, 2008 to Watch this show on July 23

18 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Jera

"Hey Erin That would be awesome. It's so funny that most of eastern Canada has been w…"

Carol replied Aug 26, 2008 to Canadian conference??

18 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"rj You're quite right about joining other individuals and groups. I'm sure something…"

Carol replied Aug 26, 2008 to 15 year old Alopecian Ryan McDonald shot to death

24 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by meaghan evelyn smith earle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service