linda carraway's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Going for labs today. I also had very D .All the women in my family are D deficient.…"

linda carraway replied Apr 18, 2013 to Vitamin D deficiency a cause?

20 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by GrowGirl

"My vitamin D was very low I went on 5000 IUs and my hair started growing back. My ha…"

linda carraway replied Apr 18, 2013 to Vitamin D deficiency a cause?

20 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by GrowGirl

"You're not a bad Mom ! Your learning just like the rest of us. And beating someone i…"

linda carraway replied Apr 14, 2013 to I'm an alien

81 May 2, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"I feel the same way Dorothy, In this world of access to knowledge at the tap of a fi…"

linda carraway replied Jul 29, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"http://www.hbo.com/#/about/contact-us.html/ the link to let them know how it feels t…"

linda carraway replied May 30, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"Going to a new derm. dr today for a strange red spot on my chest. can't wait to hear…"

linda carraway replied Nov 10, 2011 to Florida Alopecians????

6 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Gail

"Nice to know,maybe we can get together sometime. My email is mamalc9949@hotmail.com"

linda carraway replied Nov 10, 2011 to Florida Alopecians????

6 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Gail

"Where do you live? There a lot of group around the world. I have never had a friend…"

linda carraway replied Nov 8, 2011 to I need someone who knows what I'm going through/been through

107 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"I'm in Micco,the very end of Brevard county."

linda carraway replied Aug 11, 2011 to Florida Alopecians????

6 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Gail

"I got my courage to shave from looking at all the kids pics on this site If they can…"

linda carraway replied Aug 2, 2011 to Granddaughter's reaction

42 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Nancy King

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service