Glenda Folkersen Stroh's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"PG- I am sorry for your pain, I've always been one to worry more about what I looked…"

Glenda Folkersen Stroh replied Jun 21, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"I love your list. ..thanking God for your hair loss. I need to incorporate that one…"

Glenda Folkersen Stroh replied Jul 9, 2014 to What makes you happy?

45 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Castano

"Mark. ..Think of the things YOU enjoy...And continue to create a list. Life can be d…"

Glenda Folkersen Stroh replied Jul 8, 2014 to What makes you happy?

45 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Castano

"What a great topic...I think it's easy to forget all of our little BIG joys!!! I try…"

Glenda Folkersen Stroh replied Jul 8, 2014 to What makes you happy?

45 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Castano

"I don't understand your pain and frustration as I was older when I experienced alope…"

Glenda Folkersen Stroh replied Oct 9, 2013 to Does it ever get easier?

62 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Glenda Folkersen Stroh

"Own it Emmily-I am proud of you for not pretending, at some NAAf conferences I have…"

Glenda Folkersen Stroh replied Sep 14, 2013 to You are my support system. Does anyone find the experience traumatic? And one more question...

51 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Ariesa

"I am older and have experienced all three stages of AA...Usually I am pretty tough a…"

Glenda Folkersen Stroh replied Sep 14, 2013 to You are my support system. Does anyone find the experience traumatic? And one more question...

51 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Ariesa

"That is Morbid...but you are a thinker, I've never even thought alopecia could limit…"

Glenda Folkersen Stroh replied Aug 8, 2009 to A question of time...

16 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Susan S

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service