Tuesday's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"I am 44 and been eating this way, for most part, since I was in my late teens. My we…"

Tuesday replied May 30, 2012 to Anti-inflammatory diet?

12 May 30, 2012
Reply by Me&myGirl_Aussie

"I agree! I have been buying wigs from this seller for almost 10 years."

Tuesday replied May 30, 2012 to Best prices for wigs online?

7 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Sindy

"Is there an address to contact? I don't watch television nor do I know that show but…"

Tuesday replied May 29, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"I don't think it's a step back ... it is totally your decision. I know what you mean…"

Tuesday replied Aug 23, 2011 to Wig or not to wig!

32 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Liz

"would you mean cortisone injections? I had Kenalog (brand name of the drug) injectio…"

Tuesday replied Jun 5, 2011 to Localised injections?

9 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Lizzie

"Interesting direction this discussion has taken. I think I agree with you, too, Terr…"

Tuesday replied Jun 5, 2011 to Are we just overreacting?

33 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Tuesday

"Has anyone ever had issues with the glue irritating their eyes? Where I live - there…"

Tuesday replied Apr 15, 2011 to Looking for the best glue for eyelashes

12 May 1, 2013
Reply by Cindy

"I just turn the wig inside out and put in in a lingerie washables bag. Reginia's ide…"

Tuesday replied Mar 28, 2011 to Best way to travel with a wig

17 Sep 12, 2022
Reply by ZakICarey

"Hi Pam. I have severe arthritis and AU and deal with a lot of pain. My cousin has An…"

Tuesday replied Mar 26, 2011 to Inflammation/Ankylosing Spondylitis

7 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Chefpam

"Oh, Maria. I'm so sorry this happened to your daughter. No, no and NO, you're not ov…"

Tuesday replied Mar 19, 2011 to Furious

37 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Storm_Uchiha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service