hagster's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"Go to the members tab at the top left of the page and type in Kansas City, MO on the…"

hagster replied Jul 17, 2017 to Any Kansas City mo alopecians?

2 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by michellelc23

"Tried to attach a pic of me in one of my "cheap" RW wig (under $100 @ Ace Wigs), but…"

hagster replied Jul 16, 2017 to Wig type advice?

16 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Maribel

"Please investigate fully before you have it done. And also check out microblading.…"

hagster replied Jul 16, 2017 to Eyebrow tattoos

4 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Michela1986

"The loss of eyelashes is one of the hardest to deal with. I can't get fake ones (str…"

hagster replied Jul 9, 2017 to New to this

2 Jul 9, 2017
Reply by hagster

"My scalf breaks out also, but not sure if acne or folliculitis. I use acne cream and…"

hagster replied Jul 9, 2017 to Scalp break outs and blackheads

2 Aug 19, 2017
Reply by Sierra

"I get the 'pimples' / folliculitis on my scalp which show as almost a constant rash,…"

hagster replied Jul 7, 2017 to How to find the courage to go out in public bald

59 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by loriann

"If its pronounced numbness on one side mainly, it could be Bells palsy - which is an…"

hagster replied Jul 7, 2017 to Numbness on face

6 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by hagster

"Sorry to be blunt, but docs can not test for everything under the sun during a pregn…"

hagster replied Jun 29, 2017 to My daughter needs help

1 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by hagster

"I put blue or pink streaks in my pale blond wigs, so sure. I'd wear a colored wig. (…"

hagster replied Jun 29, 2017 to Would you be interested in wearing non-natural wig colors?

6 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by hagster

"Had a single circle where hair fell out 17 yrs ago. It grew back with steroid treatm…"

hagster replied Jun 24, 2017 to How long did it take to lose it all?

3 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by Saitama

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service