Debs's Discussions (284)

Discussions Replied To (133) Replies Latest Activity

"Mary please email me, i have typed up a fact sheet about FFA, several of your hypoth…"

Debs replied Jun 17, 2014 to "Burnout" of FFA. Has anyone actually experienced it?

8 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Joking Jo

"I have my stnthetic wigs cut, I see a wig stylist who does an excellent job. I wear…"

Debs replied Jun 15, 2014 to Need help

2 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Aponi HF

"Hi Andrea, if you post this question on the www.wigsupport.com forum you will get lo…"

Debs replied May 31, 2014 to 1 year wig review

191 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Maybe start as you mean to go on. If you want to be able to relax and not wear a wig…"

Debs replied May 25, 2014 to Starting university

3 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Lyndsey Pitchford

"The action of causing slight injury to the skin (tattoo) often encourages hair growt…"

Debs replied May 18, 2014 to Losing eye lashes and brows! Help!

40 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Amouna

"Jess I have a different type of alopecia to you but for all of us we need a definate…"

Debs replied May 17, 2014 to Recently diagnosed, not sure what to expect

2 May 22, 2014
Reply by Cori

"I would go ahead and dye your hair a fabulous shade of pink for your sisters wedding…"

Debs replied May 17, 2014 to Can you dye your hair with alopecia?

2 May 17, 2014
Reply by Debs

"On this site Debbie Fuller, has written a great guide for dating. This gave me a pla…"

Debs replied May 16, 2014 to Dating with alopecia

33 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Zoya Sokolovska

"The colour looks natural, if it is cut and thinned out I think it would be very nice…"

Debs replied May 13, 2014 to Opinions on this wig pls

23 May 27, 2014
Reply by Vanessa

"I was at a meeting in London last year held by 3 dermatologists and there was a gues…"

Debs replied May 13, 2014 to Scalp micropigmentation

3 May 13, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service