cathy clark's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for all this info-sure does make one hope for a better synthetic fiber in the…"

cathy clark replied Oct 18, 2013 to European hair wigs - Gemtress, Impression, Follea, or custom-made from Russia?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Laura are you aware of the 2 companies in Brooklyn that many have posted about on wi…"

cathy clark replied Oct 17, 2013 to Human hair wigs

9 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by delilah

""

cathy clark replied Sep 18, 2013 to Human hair wigs for under $500

3 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"If it is pricy then it is probably made with good hair, not over processed hair. So…"

cathy clark replied Sep 13, 2013 to Humidity and frizz!

3 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Christine

"Lots of wigs under the bridge since 3 years ago. I have settled on the EHH from Mila…"

cathy clark replied Sep 12, 2013 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Sandy-have you thought about the gripping type wigs made by Onrite/Gemtress. They ca…"

cathy clark replied Aug 5, 2013 to Follea wigs.... any experiences??

10 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"This gets good reviews from many http://www.mcwigs.com/accessories/wigrip.html"

cathy clark replied Jul 23, 2013 to Wig help

5 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by sherry280

"RE:. I would like the most natural hairline possible so I'm assuming that would be a…"

cathy clark replied Jul 22, 2013 to Wig recommendations

3 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Christine

"I agree with Debbie-get a cheaper version of hh wig for camp swim time and save the…"

cathy clark replied Jul 3, 2013 to Swimming in Freedom Wig

12 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Roberta

"If you have any concern about shaving your head all the time, you could also conside…"

cathy clark replied Jul 1, 2013 to Need some help choosing a wig

6 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Cindie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service