Diane's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lori, I supposed that the dermatologist will suggest you the intradermal, intrale…"

Diane replied Jul 22, 2008 to Steroid Shots

6 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Zoey

"I've been through infertility and fertility clinics a few years ago and I've had alo…"

Diane replied Jul 21, 2008 to Conceiving and alopecia universalis

23 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Hannah

"Hi Tamara, Before becoming AU, I used to use Betnovate, which is probably the same…"

Diane replied Jul 12, 2008 to EBV/ Chronic Mono and Alopecia

2 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Diane

"Go Stacie Go!! I wish you all the best! Diane"

Diane replied Jul 7, 2008 to miss new york

15 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Dominique

"Hi Yokasta, Thank you very much for your answer. My curiosity was brought up by loo…"

Diane replied May 26, 2008 to Ethnic prevalence of alopecia?

7 May 27, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"In my case, it was a pretty fast process to lost all my hair.... I was diagnosed wit…"

Diane replied May 25, 2008 to How long...

4 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"Gerald, I do know that. There is also a lot of beautiful bald men. My question is mo…"

Diane replied May 21, 2008 to Ethnic prevalence of alopecia?

7 May 27, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"AW... like Alopecia Word? You can count me in! Diane :) PS: like Cheryl said, go t…"

Diane replied May 4, 2008 to Is anyone going to NAAF, Louisville?

25 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Roger

"oups... I did the survey before scrolling down the page..... the results are interes…"

Diane replied Apr 30, 2008 to Help me with my Research!

13 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Diane

"Depression and alopecia are two different disease. Hair loss might have been a trigg…"

Diane replied Mar 16, 2008 to How to deal with depression because of alopecia....

24 May 9, 2019
Reply by Miranda12

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service