Tony's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome Michael. Yeah this really is a cool site. Had to laugh to myself about weari…"

Tony replied Feb 22, 2010 to Always accepted, but now the challenge of revealing it. My story

2 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Michael Gutwein

"Three years into the clean shaven look has provided some interesting insight into da…"

Tony replied Feb 19, 2010 to Dating Whilst Bald

15 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Crystal Crochet

"I lost part of my beard over 20 yrs ago. It grew back but the hair in the area was m…"

Tony replied Jun 19, 2009 to Alopecia Areata Barbae (Beard hair loss)

15 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by daimo

"Danielle, you are wise well beyond your years. Some folks are not very nice. You'll…"

Tony replied Jun 19, 2009 to HAIR ISNT EVERYTHING

4 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Tony

"That's sad. There's an old saying "A good friend will come bail you out of jail, but…"

Tony replied Jun 11, 2009 to Men's Health revealed 60% of men preferred more hair to money, friends.

3 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Lee

"It's that the truth RJ. I caught some of the scores yesterday in between baking cook…"

Tony replied Dec 22, 2008 to NFL Playoff predictions anyone?

2 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Tony

"Hi Jason, Welcome. Like you, I've lost patches of facial hair. Years ago, a Doc tol…"

Tony replied Dec 3, 2008 to Side effects of steriod injections

12 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Tony

"I lost ~50% of my beard and 50-70% of the hair on my head staring six months ago. Ve…"

Tony replied Oct 29, 2008 to Back with the beard talk

4 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"Not my place to offer an opinion on this one. Not my body, not my life. May it suffi…"

Tony replied Oct 28, 2008 to Has anyone heard of this study...

16 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Billie

"Thanks for the bump Drew! Let me know if you end up at Brockport...as the farmers sa…"

Tony replied Sep 25, 2008 to Rochester, NY Area NAAF Support Group Meeting, Thur, Sept 25th

2 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Tony

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service