Linda's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I love me! LOL, really I do, I accept myself and have learned to love me for who I a…"

Linda replied Sep 23, 2008 to Do you truly feel good about your inner and outer self with alopecia?

17 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Shas

"Alopecia has increased my acceptance of others for what I may perceive as shortcomin…"

Linda replied Sep 23, 2008 to What has alopecia done for you?

8 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by rach

"Hi Tyla, girl you are beautiful! Hold your head high, please don't cry, be strong, b…"

Linda replied Sep 5, 2008 to Coping With Alopecia

12 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Jenn

"Hi Nicolette, maybe you should post this as a blog where more people are apt to see…"

Linda replied Sep 3, 2008 to Bald is beautiful (pleace read

7 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Dave

"Jeff you are always getting ready for bed...wake UP! LOL, Anyway, try being a confid…"

Linda replied Sep 1, 2008 to Alopecia and Gay

9 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"Hey Deborah, check out my page, I shaved my head two months ago and I love it! The n…"

Linda replied Sep 1, 2008 to Being OK

14 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Linda

"Hi Annette, mine are slick bald, no hair, bald, I shaved my head to match my spots,…"

Linda replied Aug 17, 2008 to Maybe a stupid question....:

13 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Susan

"I have to say that shaving my head was the most liberating thing I've done in my lif…"

Linda replied Aug 10, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"OOPS, Sorry, I called you Tray's Mom, I meant Jazz's Mom!"

Linda replied Aug 6, 2008 to When????

5 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Linda

"Hi Tray's Mom, I know you're tired of hearing this, but Tray is a beautiful young la…"

Linda replied Aug 6, 2008 to When????

5 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Linda

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service