All Discussions Tagged 'wig' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting some regrowth, but afraid my wig has damaged my follicles

Hi everyone! After a year and a half of AU, for the past couple of months I've started to get some regrowth!! :-) It started out as clear/w…

Started by Kara

4 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by CAH

Just diagnosed and scared about the wedding day

Hi everyone, I'm 27 years old and was diagnosed a couple of days ago with AA. I'm getting married in 5 months and I'm also a bridesmaid in…

Started by Bananarama

18 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Rosanna

How to flatten a wig

So I just bought this wig today, but it is too poofy at the top of my head, because I am not quite bald yet. I was just wondering how to de…

Started by G

1 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

Time to wave goodbye to the wig?

Hello everyone. I've been a member of this site for a while and enjoy reading other's posts but this is my first post. I first lost my hair…

Started by MissElle

15 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by chris for hair

Washing Synthetic Wigs

I've always had human hair wigs, and I just bought a synthetic wig a few weeks ago. I'm curious how some of you wash it. I've heard a few d…

Started by Alex

7 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alex

Tell me a funny story! I can laugh at myself so lets laugh together. I just lost my wig in public. Not kidding.

We can all cry together, but I'd rather laugh. Does anyone else want to share a funny story? On Father's Day I was in the pool with my darl…

Started by holyhairlossbatman!!

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

Large wigs - Frustrated

What do you ladies with larger than average size heads do when you're wig shopping? It's so frustrating. There are about 20 large cap size…

Started by Bengal77

2 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Lexi

Hair donations!

Hi all, I have been discussing hair donations with a few people here in New Zealand and they are wondering where to donate hair. They don't…

Started by Lisamarie

1 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Vesselsong

About freedom wigs

Hi everyone! I,ve got bit of a problem with my wig. I mean, everyone says is sooo perfect, anyway I got one a few weaks ago and i have stil…

Started by Josephine Bihl

5 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by carlatay

Any styles with no bangs?

I am not a "bang" sort of person. Most of my life I have not had bangs. It seems like 99.9% of the wigs and bangs. The other .01% look as i…

Started by Nants the Rebellion Dog

7 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Kara

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service