Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ahhhh F**k it!

Hello all I am just having a bit of a moan, not entirely sure where I am supposed to post this lol...I was diagnosed with AA on 10th March…

Started by Tracey Holt

12 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

Tired of the questions

I am also new to this site but I am not new to AU. I have had AU since I was born, and now am 21 years old. I guess I don't really know any…

Started by JBean

6 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Martin

How do you get to the acceptance part?

This hair loss thing (AGA) is sapping the life out of me. I have turned into a grumpy, sobbing hermit. How do you get through this?

Started by Flip Flop

25 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Kimberly

AU changed my life

I lost my hair when I was 15 years old and I didn't understand why it happened to me. Being a teenage girl without hair was hard. During hi…

Started by Jessica

4 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by man82

Trying to understand my Mom

I'm not sure where to post this and I don't mean to come across as a whiner but I'm just trying to make some sense out of my Mom's decision…

Started by Happy Daddy

11 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by man82

New to Alopecia World

Looking for some friends to help keep me positive. It seems most on this website are happy and have been living with alopecia for a long ti…

Started by Michelle

3 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Christine

New to site

Looking for some friends out there to look me up!! So happy to find this site, you all seem so amazing....just wish this could have been ar…

Started by Hope

9 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Hope

How do you tell your children about your alopecia?

Hi. I've had AU for 13 years but am now the very happy mother of an 11-month-old. I'm a runner and often go without my wig around the neigh…

Started by Eva

10 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Daniela Nikova

New to Alopecia World

Hi Everyone! My names Nicole I'm 21 and I live in Tampa,FL. I'm new to this site but not new to Alopecia. I've had AA since i was 3 and i h…

Started by Nicole P.

9 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Tamika Joseph

Thanks for being there and on this site

I've looked 2 years on line typing different words to get someone who felt like I do with the same burning pain and itching. I added to mai…

Started by PeggyMaddox

0 Mar 7, 2011

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service