Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone tried...

Hi, I stumbled upon this website. Has anyone tried this remedy? http://www.alopeciacure.com/index.php Is anyone from India? They highly be…

Started by Ji

0 Mar 5, 2009

Treatments

Hi Everyone, I am new to this site in hopes to finding some answers from people who have this condition versus the medical doctors who don'…

Started by Ji

2 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

Looking for a Dermatologist TN

Hi, I just moved to Tennessee from Canada so I haven't been getting injections for the past 5/6 months so my Alopecia is getting worse qui…

Started by Carly Huffman

0 Feb 28, 2009

Natural Treatments?

I want to know if anyone on here has found a natural treatment that has caused hair growth, I'm now on a prolonged regemin of Prednison and…

Started by Rayne

2 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Bocaj

Frustrated with Dermatologist

Hey all, Well today I called my doctor's office to find out what happened to the referral for the dermatologist that was suposedly sent in…

Started by Lori M

16 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Mark

Aldara for alopecia areata anyone?

hello- My derm has prescribed Aldara for the second time- I did not use it the first time and am still hesitating on using it now. Its orig…

Started by Paula

2 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by carol

something that seems to be working for me..

maybe it can help you too! i made a mixture of grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, rosemary, lavender, & cedarwood. i havnt been washing my hair…

Started by tat

0 Feb 15, 2009

Do we have any further ideas as to what causes AA?

I'm from the UK and was diagnosed 19 years ago. I was told then that it was either an auto immune deficiency or stress. Are there any other…

Started by Julie

8 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Nicole

questions about treatments...

hey all...I joined a a few months ago, however I'm rarely here. Not sure why as it seems like a wonderful place to be. Anyway my 5 yr. old…

Started by Andrea

0 Feb 9, 2009

sore and itchy head

i have a bad habbit of know rubbing my bald patch cause it's sore and itchy shall i change to subsricption shampoo, also my doctor done a p…

Started by mel

1 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Julie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service