Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Phototherapy tablets.

hii all, ive just come back from the hospital and been weighed etc. and was prescribed some tablets in preparation for my PUVA treatment s…

Started by Nick

8 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Nick

Common Reastions to AA, AT and AU- What is yours?

Common Reactions to Alopecia AreataPeople who have alopecia areata and their family members often experience a variety of feelings and frus…

Started by Billie

1 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

New here! Androgenic Alopecia with diffuse thinning

I have genetic androgenic alopecia from my father's side. I am 34 years old, female, mother of 2 wonderful boys. My hair texture has change…

Started by Jan Little

1 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

Dead Sea Salt/Mineral Products

Hello. I'm a newbie with an 11 year old son who was diagnosed in April of this year. We're in treatment with Olux-E and currently I use Joh…

Started by Terry Wagner

1 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

Mosquitos and other bothersome things that like my shiny pate...

I was in the backyard digging a hole in very hot, damp, weather, and I kind of forgot to put mosquito repellent on my head and face. Of cou…

Started by Squonk

11 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Steve

dairy products are not good for hair!?!

well... im in colorado right now and i get to go home soon. but my mom was talking to someone about alopecia. people probably saw my bald s…

Started by VanessaVandalism

18 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by VanessaVandalism

EBV/ Chronic Mono and Alopecia

Hi I was just diagnosed (yesterday) with alopecia and am trying to figure out whether there is a connection between mono and Alopecia. I w…

Started by Tamara Dixon

2 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Diane

Can someone give me honest input

Hair started falling out probably a month ago. Had blood test and all is good with the thyroid. Went to dermatologist who identified situat…

Started by stockers

10 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by stockers

vitamins or minerals?

Anyone take any and have success with regrowth? Especially kids with AA (or others).

Started by Nicole

0 Jul 3, 2008

Targretin Gel

Has anyone tried Targretin Gel? My doctor recently wrote me a prescription for this and was wondering what other people's experiences were.…

Started by Sarah S

2 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Carol B.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service