Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coconut oil to condition wigs

I've been experimenting with my human hair lace wig and different conditioners. I've been reading a lot about coconut oil and how it is one…

Started by Whitney

26 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

Shampoo/conditioner suggestions for human hair wigs

I have been wearing wigs for about 7 years and have yet to find a shampoo and conditioner that works well on my wigs. I used to wear synthe…

Started by Jennie

28 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

Best method of attachment

Hello all, this is my first post here on this site and I am so glad I found this forum I have been dealing with bad wigs for the last year…

Started by Serene

29 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

Help buying a wig online?

I’m looking for my first wig. I want a full wig that: 1. Looks natural 2. Has a good price 3. Is available online I would like answers from…

Started by shortblackwigs

29 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

Freedom/Vacuum Wigs and the HEAT + HUMIDITY

Hi all, I'm considering getting a Freedom (vacuum/suction) wig. I hear they're great, but that they can be hot. We've been having a lot of…

Started by Ali

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

I bought my featherlite (fall) from Isadore last year. When i first received the piece to inspect that hair quality i was very hopefull. Ho…

Started by amya

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

Wearing a wig in hot humid climate on a daily basis

It is approaching the time when I probably will have to wear a wig all day, every day. It is soooo hot and humid here in FL. Does anyone li…

Started by Lexi

36 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

$3,500 for a custom made wig?? :-( Any other options?

My 17 year old daughter was diagnosed with Alopecia Areata. Her first experience with an off-the-shelf wig was terrible - it hurt her scalp…

Started by Melbournite

36 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

Your favorite wig!

I know this sounds like another website we all know about....BUT it would be cool to start our own wig help forum. Would anyone like to sta…

Started by Lexi

41 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

Anyone come to enjoy wearing wigs/fake hair?

I've read of a few ladies (who actually already have hair, no alopecia) who have enjoyed wearing wigs more than their natural hair. One per…

Started by strawberry

41 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service