Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there any point in going to the derm?

Hi to all. I have been losing hair for over 20 years. I have several autoimmune issues going on: thyroid disease, psoriatic arthritis, fibr…

Started by Chefpam in Acceptance and coping

2 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Carol

White fuzz

I am just curious do any of you have a headfull of "White fuzzy hair"? I did steroids shots for a year and then said to heck with it. In a…

Started by Lori M in Symptoms, treatment options, research

7 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Marisa

Absenteeism

Hi Everyone! Sorry I have been out of touch for so long. My situation is unchanged, luckily I still have just the one spot (almost two year…

Started by Pamela Garrahan in Acceptance and coping

0 Nov 4, 2010

Any ideas for eye protection?

Well we all know that losing our hair is tough and requires new ways of thinking. And Im looking to all of you fabulous people for some ide…

Started by Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri in Symptoms, treatment options, research

4 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Aimee

Photos

Hey i don't have a camera on my pc. Does anyone know of a way i can send pics for my profile? Like an email address or something. I see all…

Started by rhiana leigh woester in Other interests

0 Nov 4, 2010

From bonding back to a wig

Can anyone tell me their experiences if they have had a hairpiece bonded on then went back to a wig? Did the bonding hurt the existing hair…

Started by Tanya Stone in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

5 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

How do you handle the small sparse regrowth of white & dark hair?

Hi, would like to know what you do. I have totalis and since last Feb have a sparse white with a little dark regrowth, but no where near co…

Started by Denise in Symptoms, treatment options, research

8 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Lori M

I have 1.5 eyebrows

So, in the past few months my left eyebrow has thinned out enough that people sometimes ask me "what's up with my eyebrow?" Throwing aroun…

Started by Eric W. in Symptoms, treatment options, research

14 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by margaret staib

Lock down your pics elsewhere online

Came across about 2 dozen pics of a member here,on Flickr, that had obviously been swiped from elsewhere, and then the set/account was labl…

Started by Frank Pratt in Other interests

1 Nov 3, 2010

Travelling with Alopecia

So, in 3 days time I am heading overseas with some mates to see some of the rest of the world - well - namely - the United States. Its just…

Started by Dominique in Other interests

10 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Dominique

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service