Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trouble with girls

help help help!! having had Alopecia for as long as i can remember, life seemed to be pretty normal for me for many years, I'd get up, feel…

Started by stefan williams in Love, relationships, gender issues

4 May 18, 2009
Reply by stefan williams

help, i need answers

my daughter was diagnosed with alopecia arecia, she had just this one spot for over a year, she got meds and hair grew back... now she has…

Started by ALMA in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 May 17, 2009
Reply by ALMA

Job Opportunities

The goal of this topic is to enable people with Alopecia Areate, Alopecia Totalis and Alopecia universalis condition to enhance their self-…

Started by macho in Employment issues, workplace challenges

1 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

Alopecia Areata Barbae (Beard hair loss)

I've got Alopecia areata barbae (effects the beard only) started about a year ago. It hasn't gotten any better, I've been treating it with…

Started by JP in Symptoms, treatment options, research

15 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by daimo

balayam Yoga???

Hi All, anyone got opinions/ experiences on this treatment, I would love to know. I stand on my head and have often thought that the blood…

Started by Mark Langdon in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by S K

Wigs 101

Hi Everyone! I'm hoping all you experienced wig-wearers out there can help out a Newbie ;) I have been considering a wig for a long time n…

Started by Tawny in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

13 May 16, 2009
Reply by Tawny

Are you shy?

I've had alopecia forever. My whole life I've heard stories about outgoing, extroverted people who are happy and open about their hairloss.…

Started by m in Acceptance and coping

18 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by J

Any boys between 10-16 out there?????

My son has AA and was diagnosied when he was 10. He is now 13 and I would like to hear how other boys deal with their hair loss. I find it…

Started by Victoria in Children with alopecia

26 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by kitty

Getting scars from shaving

Hi. I have been getting, what looks like scars on the head. Well actually the skin doesnt look different at all its only where I have hair…

Started by Henrik in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

Bald Girls Do Lunch Caught the Attention of the TODAY Show!

Thea Chassin and her Bald Girls Do Lunch non-profit will be featured in a segment on the Today Show in the near future! The segment was fil…

Started by Mary in Events, publications, promoting awareness

14 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service