kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, she would -- she actually gets the catalogs themselves and from what I've seen…"

kastababy replied Nov 22, 2008 to Help! Calling All Rene Of Paris Wig Wearers

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

"I wear the "audrey" by ROP too -- at least, when I can stand to wear a wig! I've bee…"

kastababy replied Nov 19, 2008 to Help! Calling All Rene Of Paris Wig Wearers

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

"First -- you are not an idiot, so don't say that you are. Second -- I can understan…"

kastababy replied Nov 9, 2008 to Losing my hair and eyelashes...

6 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by sarah bradley

"Of course, here is something to put things in the proper perspective: My beloved ni…"

kastababy replied Oct 29, 2008 to Looks are not important

29 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Fulvio982

"Isn't it some sort of peach or something like that? Seems like I saw something about…"

kastababy replied Oct 27, 2008 to the color

9 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Wigsthatwow

"Consider me humbled."

kastababy replied Oct 27, 2008 to Looks are not important

29 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Fulvio982

"I need to go to happy hour with you! I'm going to call you in a little bit -- so mu…"

kastababy replied Oct 25, 2008 to Looks are not important

29 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Fulvio982

"Had to chime in on this one. It's interesting that we would have a discussion start…"

kastababy replied Oct 19, 2008 to Masculinity

44 May 20, 2010
Reply by JeffreySF

"How interesting that you would post this Cheryl! I was going through the same thing…"

kastababy replied Oct 18, 2008 to Negatives Aren't Always to be Dreaded

5 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

"Say what you want about the Kennedy clan -- cursed or not -- but that family has alw…"

kastababy replied Oct 16, 2008 to New legislation for autoimmune diseases applauded

3 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by kastababy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service