kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh WOW, RJ, you are on a roll this week, aren't you!! Here is a very brief summatio…"

kastababy replied Jun 17, 2008 to Sex and alopecia

39 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

"Cynthia, I've never held that incident or any other incidents of meanness shown tow…"

kastababy replied Jun 16, 2008 to Accept my appology, please

4 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Kate

"I have the pits and ridges in my nails and they are also paper thin. I stopped bitin…"

kastababy replied Jun 14, 2008 to Nails and Alopecia

12 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Alex

"I'm with Lise -- they should have cast someone who was truly willing to throw hersel…"

kastababy replied Jun 14, 2008 to Your opinion.....

18 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Carmella

"I always do, but it's funny -- I never started meeting other alopecians until 3 year…"

kastababy replied Jun 13, 2008 to What do you do when you see others with Alopecia?

42 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"She chickened out! Natalie Portman and Demi Moore are much better actors than she is…"

kastababy replied Jun 13, 2008 to Your opinion.....

18 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Carmella

"Hear hear! Whoever it was that said that blondes have more fun was lying!!! To me, r…"

kastababy replied Jun 13, 2008 to Does the Wigs affect our Personalities?

9 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by claire

"I think they do affect our personalities to an extent. For instance, I have seen som…"

kastababy replied Jun 13, 2008 to Does the Wigs affect our Personalities?

9 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by claire

"Man I've already put the suggestion out there!!! I've been the league commissioner i…"

kastababy replied Jun 8, 2008 to Calling all Football Fans!!!!

15 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Zoey

"Glad to hear you got the hypothyroidism diagnosed -- and fortunately, it is one of t…"

kastababy replied Jun 6, 2008 to Hypothyroidism/AA - 4 yr. old

12 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by kastababy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service