kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"Luckily for us, in the United States we are protected by the Americans with Disabili…"

kastababy replied May 8, 2008 to Should someone get fired over their hair style?

5 Jun 6, 2008
Reply by Carol

"Please forgive me for being such a skeptic, but when you grow up in a society that v…"

kastababy replied May 6, 2008 to What men think of alopecian women

69 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Ty

"I noticed that some people get that "free spirit" impression about me too nowadays.…"

kastababy replied May 6, 2008 to What Changed Your Mind?

23 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Mark S. Hansen

"Two words: Proactiv and Neutrogena!!! I have really oily skin too, and what I have…"

kastababy replied May 6, 2008 to Pimples - any good advice please

3 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Dawn

"One thing I've discovered with being totally bald is that the skin on my head is jus…"

kastababy replied May 5, 2008 to Scalp Cosmetics - Anyone use these?

6 May 5, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"Somehow I think the idea of a nasal wig would just be even worse than the constant n…"

kastababy replied May 4, 2008 to Runny Nose Moment

6 May 5, 2008
Reply by Carol

"I think a better question for this discussion would be this: For all the men on this…"

kastababy replied May 4, 2008 to What men think of alopecian women

69 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Ty

"awesome --- glad to participate!!!"

kastababy replied Apr 28, 2008 to Help me with my Research!

13 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Diane

"Actually, there was a tornado on April 16, 1998 that went straight up the main stree…"

kastababy replied Apr 28, 2008 to Have any vitamins or natural remedies ever worked for you?

51 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by heidy

"Honey, why use a triple blade when you can get a 5-blade Gillette Fusion razor that…"

kastababy replied Apr 27, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service