Pamela's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't be surprised if the Freedom wearers don't reply to your questions.  I have one…"

Pamela replied Mar 5, 2017 to Freedom wig pictures/info

30 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"My advice is to stay where you are.  I and my husband moved from a beautiful home in…"

Pamela replied Feb 6, 2017 to Personal advice

5 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Paula Young has inexpensive wigs.  Some even Human Hair for a very low price.  I hav…"

Pamela replied Jan 30, 2017 to Wig options for low income/financial help?

25 Feb 3, 2021
Reply by Dsuarr2

"Sure. Go for it. "

Pamela replied Jan 23, 2017 to Make-up and wig reviews

6 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by StarShemaya

"Gosh sorry for the slow response.  I'm pretty new on here so don't know all the "stu…"

Pamela replied Jan 7, 2017 to Freedom Hair

2 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Pamela

"I think your answer, "I was having a bad hair day." would convey the message nicely."

Pamela replied Jan 6, 2017 to How to handle ?'s regarding wearing wigs from acquaintances

8 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Coleen

"No need to spend that money every month.  Go on you tube.  There are a couple of vid…"

Pamela replied Jan 6, 2017 to European virgin wigs professionally washed and styled! Is it necessary?

29 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"I got one two weeks ago.  I will like it better when I can learn how to put it on co…"

Pamela replied Jan 3, 2017 to Wigs

1 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Pamela

"Never heard of it."

Pamela replied Jan 3, 2017 to Anyone know about micro scalp pigmentation

4 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Angel

"I have a Freedom wig.  I just received it two weeks ago.  10 inch one.  I went to Ft…"

Pamela replied Jan 3, 2017 to Follea and Freedom Wigs: Worth the Price? How Do They Differ?

8 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Stacie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service