Christine's Discussions (330)

Discussions Replied To (294) Replies Latest Activity

"I've taken it but not on a consistant basis, I also tried Silica but that did nothin…"

Christine replied Dec 24, 2013 to Biotin

5 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Tovah

"I do have extreme dry eyes, they are so bad that alopecia pales in comparison. I've…"

Christine replied Nov 7, 2013 to Other symptoms beside hair loss?

13 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Vanessa,   What kind of wig does this work with?? I wear the gripper, sounds like si…"

Christine replied Nov 6, 2013 to Best method of attachment

29 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi,   I wear a Follea gripper cool, which does not require me to shave my head, the…"

Christine replied Nov 6, 2013 to Best method of attachment

29 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi, I would definately take her to a good wig shop, or several if you live somewhere…"

Christine replied Oct 23, 2013 to Wigs

8 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by cathy clark

"Hi Tallgirl,   I think this may be what was on Fox news last night, my husband calle…"

Christine replied Oct 23, 2013 to Reversal of baldness 2013

2 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Carol from USA - Louisiana

"I tried the fight with insurance coverage and although I had a prescription I was on…"

Christine replied Oct 20, 2013 to Market research project - Describe the ideal CHP (Cranial Head Prosthesis) boutique (Part I)

7 Sep 29, 2021
Reply by ArcheBland

"Hi, I'm so sorry that you are feeling this way right now. I think we may have simila…"

Christine replied Oct 15, 2013 to Very sad again

2 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Hi Emily, I sure hope that you are seeing progress! There are so many people showing…"

Christine replied Oct 15, 2013 to Regrowth after starting gluten free diet

22 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Brandy

"Marie, I agree with you completely! I hung on to my bio hair as long as I could, a y…"

Christine replied Oct 8, 2013 to Is going bald really necessary?

74 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Marie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service