Connie - Chris' Mom's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"My son was 14 and in the last month of Jr. High when his started. When he realized t…"

Connie - Chris' Mom replied Aug 16, 2010 to Alopecia and teenage boys

22 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Trish Richardson

"My son's nails started with pitting and then they started flaking off. He ended up l…"

Connie - Chris' Mom replied Aug 5, 2010 to Pitted nails and alopecia?

7 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Tuesday

"My son started losing his hair which sent us on a journey to find out why (he quickl…"

Connie - Chris' Mom replied Jul 23, 2010 to Do you have any other autoimmune issues?

29 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

"I hope someday my son feels he can Be Bold even if he's bald. But for now, my 15 yea…"

Connie - Chris' Mom replied Jul 15, 2010 to Be Bold and Be Bald. Why give away your power?

47 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Cindie

"My son lost all of his fingernail and toenails within a few months of developing AU…"

Connie - Chris' Mom replied Jun 7, 2010 to Fingernails

10 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Lisa Crowner

"My son lost all of his hair and in trying to find out why discovered he had Ulcerati…"

Connie - Chris' Mom replied Jun 1, 2010 to New to group

4 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Connie - Chris' Mom

"My son, 15, lost all of his hair in 6 week's time after living through several very…"

Connie - Chris' Mom replied May 12, 2010 to Didn't cry

10 May 12, 2010

"At Christmas-time my son and I were helping with a homeless ministry children's prog…"

Connie - Chris' Mom replied Apr 1, 2010 to "Cancer girl"

15 May 12, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"Hi Debbie, It's nice to correspond with another Mom who knows what this is like. I…"

Connie - Chris' Mom replied Mar 29, 2010 to Any teens in the Upland, California area???

4 Mar 29, 2010

"My son was 14 and in the last couple of months of junior high when his hair started…"

Connie - Chris' Mom replied Mar 22, 2010 to My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service