Vanessa's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"don't worry something better will come up some one who is more sensitive to your nee…"

Vanessa replied Sep 4, 2014 to Got dumped because of my alopecia

42 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by Apple

"I'm so sorry to hear that. You deserve better and I'm sure when the right one comes…"

Vanessa replied Aug 25, 2014 to Got dumped because of my alopecia

42 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by Apple

"Wow, that's beautiful"

Vanessa replied Aug 25, 2014 to Proud Dad

5 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by cws

"Yes, I used to get the same feeling and headaches when I started wearing a wig. I ne…"

Vanessa replied Aug 25, 2014 to Wig migraine

8 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

"You have no idea what goes through peoples mind when they look at your wig. Last tim…"

Vanessa replied Jul 31, 2014 to They laughed at me

6 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by youarebeautiful

"I wear a wig and also did not want to spend so much every month getting it done. I d…"

Vanessa replied Jul 31, 2014 to European virgin wigs professionally washed and styled! Is it necessary?

29 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Like you said there are much worse things that can be passed on to children. Besides…"

Vanessa replied Jul 29, 2014 to Afraid to have kids

44 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by BLee

"I'm so sorry for you, it must be so difficult to watch someone you love go through s…"

Vanessa replied Jul 29, 2014 to I have alopecia and now so does my nine year old

2 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Vanessa

"Hi Cstarr, Why don't you try wearing a wig liner made of natural fiber such as cotto…"

Vanessa replied Jul 29, 2014 to Summer wigs

6 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Vanessa

"I agree, thanks everybody for sharing all your experiences, it's good to know all th…"

Vanessa replied Jun 26, 2014 to 1 year wig review

191 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service