Nicole's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Prior to Alopecia Areata, I had thick curly hair and I would always perm it to get t…"

Nicole replied Mar 27, 2012 to Just curious: Did you always have really thin hair or did you used to have thick luscious hair that left?

28 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by karma

"Kayleigh, you look great in your new wig. That lady in VS and the girls staring are…"

Nicole replied Mar 24, 2012 to My new hair seems to be an issue with girls

53 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"It all depends on how AA wants to act. I had AA for five years before is progressed…"

Nicole replied Mar 15, 2012 to OUTCOME OF AA?

10 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Kevin

"Andrea, you have come to the right place. What your friend said to you was horrible.…"

Nicole replied Mar 6, 2012 to The rude hurtful things that people say

22 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Cindie

"Hi Jen, I was once in your shoes feeling alone and around people that just did not u…"

Nicole replied Nov 8, 2011 to I need someone who knows what I'm going through/been through

107 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"Hi Aimee. I am currently seeing an endocrinologist now. All my hormone & thyroid…"

Nicole replied Mar 19, 2009 to Endocrinologist?

7 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Mukti

"I just went for my last testing to find out the source to my alopecia and I'm still…"

Nicole replied Feb 12, 2009 to Do we have any further ideas as to what causes AA?

8 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Nicole

"I took a flight to Florida two years ago, and I was so worried that I would have to…"

Nicole replied Jan 16, 2009 to Wigs and airport security

37 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I am so sorry to hear a situation like this happening. I am going to pray for you &a…"

Nicole replied Jan 14, 2009 to My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"Hey Rj, My fiance shaved his head for me to show me that he loves me regardless of…"

Nicole replied Jan 8, 2009 to 'Sympathy' shave?

42 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Bobby

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service