Lori Van Decker's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (172) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been wearing the Gabor lace-front synthetic wig "Prodigy." It's comfortable and…"

Lori Van Decker replied Sep 1, 2010 to Which Petite wigs are the MOST comfortable?

13 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Lexi

"After going on a low-carb diet and eliminating bread and starches, I noticed that th…"

Lori Van Decker replied Aug 12, 2010 to Gluten and dairy elimination?

6 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Amanda

"Back of the head is where mine started way back in 1971. It did it's areata thing un…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jul 12, 2010 to Where did it start?

13 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Franchesca N, Sanchez

"Read the side affects and potential effects that are not reversible. It may help mak…"

Lori Van Decker replied Feb 16, 2010 to Lattise

9 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Joanne

"hi Amy! Hope you're doing well! Get some Define styling cream. It's formulated for s…"

Lori Van Decker replied Feb 16, 2010 to Flyaway hairs on wigs?

8 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Karen

"I was just there early in December and I went on all the rides. I just tied a large…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jan 5, 2010 to Walt Disney World with Alopecia

12 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"I get outbreaks of Rosacea from time to time, especially after getting flushed due t…"

Lori Van Decker replied Dec 2, 2009 to Rosacea anyone?

11 May 19, 2010
Reply by Heather L

"If AA is such an equal opportunity disease/condition, where are the couch potatos?…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jul 27, 2009 to A question of time...

16 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Susan S

"My mother just doesn't want to talk about it. I think that's her way of dealing with…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jul 19, 2009 to How to tell Mom and Dad you have alopecia?

12 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by man82

"I use a gel called "Define" that was formulated for synthetics. It's available on th…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jul 9, 2009 to For those who wear synthetic wigs...help please!

26 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service