Tallgirl's Discussions (760)

Discussions Replied To (695) Replies Latest Activity

"Get a new "favorite feature" for awhile and play it up. Who will be the one you are…"

Tallgirl replied Jul 28, 2015 to Female and have already lost so much hair, I'm 19 and having a really really hard time here

15 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by rebecca anne

"No, but I like the flowers up on the hair on the cover of bridal magazine The Knot f…"

Tallgirl replied Jul 20, 2015 to Wedding wig?

5 Feb 19, 2019
Reply by Laura

"What worked for me: Reading John Hersey's novel The Wall while in junior high school…"

Tallgirl replied Jun 27, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"Female? Cloche hat, Juliet cap, chapel veil, hat, floral wreathe, 1920s vintage veil…"

Tallgirl replied Jun 15, 2015 to Getting married in 2 months and I have a bald patch!!!

6 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Dubois

"Go to a conference or local support group, where you will meet many others. www.naaf…"

Tallgirl replied Jun 14, 2015 to Question: where are all these bald women?

3 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by cara2day

"Male? Classy Sinatra hat of black cowboy hat, of traditional black top hat."

Tallgirl replied Jun 14, 2015 to Getting married in 2 months and I have a bald patch!!!

6 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Dubois

"If you watch Downton Abbey, you can get into hats! Google "cloche hats" online."

Tallgirl replied Mar 8, 2015 to Movie therapy

52 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Tallgirl

"When I knew I couldn't make do anymore with my own hair at high school, I got a "fal…"

Tallgirl replied Feb 28, 2015 to Wanting the obsession to end

14 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by gerrydimz

"Yes. The white are tougher and last where the alopecia hairs did not."

Tallgirl replied Dec 24, 2014 to Did your white hair stay white?

31 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

"Reread your own last sentence 50 times, Andrey.  Maybe counseling is the answer for…"

Tallgirl replied Dec 1, 2014 to In the news: Gail Porter fears she'll never marry beacuse of alopecia! What do you think?

8 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service