Tallgirl's Discussions (760)

Discussions Replied To (695) Replies Latest Activity

"Haven't been to NAAF since 2000. I am planning for 2011. Would love to meet you!"

Tallgirl replied Jul 6, 2010 to People who were at NAAF Convention - please post descriptions and comments!

3 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Tallgirl

"So, Mary...are you thinking of doing a dance workshop? If so, sign me up! Also...do…"

Tallgirl replied Jul 6, 2010 to People who were at NAAF Convention - please post descriptions and comments!

3 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Tallgirl

"I don't want to mess with tape or glue, so I just cinch the elastic (sewn into the w…"

Tallgirl replied Jul 5, 2010 to Back-up wigs

11 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Carmen West

"See my synthetic choices for under $300 (usually about $190 in my area), on my page.…"

Tallgirl replied Jul 4, 2010 to Back-up wigs

11 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Carmen West

"Since the problem can't be solved overnight...since humans have a hard time getting…"

Tallgirl replied Jul 2, 2010 to I can't cope with this any longer :(

6 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by caroline knight

"Liz, read all the recent blogs here about genes and research."

Tallgirl replied Jul 2, 2010 to 3 children with alopecia

6 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Search on the internet under the name spirulina, with a u. There is a lot of informa…"

Tallgirl replied Jun 21, 2010 to Hair regrowth

2 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Chantal <3 JUSTIN BIEBER

"One of those two-tones, with front color wisping over back in a stylish cut, can tak…"

Tallgirl replied Jun 19, 2010 to Where do you find Synthetics that don't look too shiny?

4 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by LeslieAnn Butler

"I never took that chance...and I felt I would be wasting my money if hair seemed to…"

Tallgirl replied Jun 19, 2010 to Perming and alopecia

8 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Mary

"Some medications can cause muscle weakness, as can sedentary jobs. Fatigue? Possibly…"

Tallgirl replied Jun 15, 2010 to Body is stiff and I'm so tired

14 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Leslie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service