Heather L's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, It's no wonder that anyone with alopecia would have dreams about hair- I know…"

Heather L replied Aug 12, 2009 to Do the hair dreams ever stop?

25 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Leah Larson

"It was my stylist who first noticed my AA too!! And she had no clue what it was - in…"

Heather L replied Aug 7, 2009 to Telling people

17 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Judy

"Hello Stacy! I've initially started with steroid shots about 5 years ago and also u…"

Heather L replied Aug 7, 2009 to Steroid Shots

6 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Cindy

"Hello Yoshimi, You are on to something-- the "implants" being stem cells! That is w…"

Heather L replied Jun 27, 2009 to Just an idea..

5 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Diana

"I don't know about this idea- but thought I throw it out there. I recently was shopp…"

Heather L replied Jun 27, 2009 to getting wet in the summmer .. help?!

15 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by ABonita Scarf

"Hi Magan, I'd love to know this answer too! I do worry that my AA could turn to eit…"

Heather L replied Jun 17, 2009 to aa to au?

23 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Eva

"Aimee, I've never heard of a raised bump/goose egg from steroids. Usually steroids…"

Heather L replied Jun 6, 2009 to Big "bump" on the top of my head??

2 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Izzy

"Hi Aimee, What about calling the club before you go to ask if they have any kind of…"

Heather L replied Jun 6, 2009 to Wearing hats to clubs?

13 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Aimee

"Hi Aimee! I've not ever experienced dizziness but I notice either itching or tingli…"

Heather L replied Jun 3, 2009 to Getting dizzy when the hair falls out?

4 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Donna Alfieri

"Hi Ron, I've also heard of this "hygiene hypothesis" but didn't think it was well a…"

Heather L replied Apr 19, 2009 to Anyone here grow up on a farm?

7 Jun 4, 2019
Reply by Muller021

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service