Chefpam's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Lexi. I well check it out."

Chefpam replied Aug 12, 2010 to Real people in wigs you can order

10 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Carmen West

"I have actually talked to you before Carmen during one of my many hairloss bouts. I…"

Chefpam replied Aug 12, 2010 to Real people in wigs you can order

10 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Carmen West

"OMG..this made me cry. What a lucky gal she is and you as well. We all want more tha…"

Chefpam replied Aug 12, 2010 to I confess: I like it when men like what they see!

27 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"People have suggested this to me to and I really want to, BUT my hair falls out nons…"

Chefpam replied Aug 12, 2010 to Do you think having long hair just weighs it down and fall out easier?

8 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by letcia Parga

"I feel you girl. I have had so many bad experiences with wigs it's ridiculous. We de…"

Chefpam replied Aug 11, 2010 to Wigs for a very active female?

27 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"Thanks so much dear. I actually am a member but since they changed it I can't find t…"

Chefpam replied Aug 11, 2010 to Real people in wigs you can order

10 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Carmen West

"I have wondered this too Lexi. I still have hair, shedding like crazy, but still som…"

Chefpam replied Aug 11, 2010 to Wigs for a very active female?

27 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"How did they diagnose you? I have had diffused hairloss for years but after 5 scalp…"

Chefpam replied Aug 8, 2010 to Sever scalp pain, itching, some hair loss.. What is this?

10 Jan 26, 2020
Reply by Maddie

"Hey, I just wanted to say to you that I have had the same thing going on for years.…"

Chefpam replied Aug 3, 2010 to Sever scalp pain, itching, some hair loss.. What is this?

10 Jan 26, 2020
Reply by Maddie

"I am taking tons of vitamins, exercise, prayer, and rest. I have tried chiro, hypnos…"

Chefpam replied Aug 2, 2010 to Do you have any other autoimmune issues?

29 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service