Chris Jeffer's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Khalid, I just posted this on someone else's post, but if you haven't read it, I…"

Chris Jeffer replied Mar 17, 2010 to Treatments - what's out there?

12 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Harsh Kumar

"Way to go Patricia!!!! This is what I believe is working. I too am doing guided vis…"

Chris Jeffer replied Mar 16, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Patricia Hutchings

"I am not familiar with the Marshall Protocol theory, but I do agree that many of us…"

Chris Jeffer replied Mar 16, 2010 to Reseach linking Vitamin D and autoimmune diseases

8 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Tony J.

"Hi Aimee and everyone, I just want to clear something up about our immune systems.…"

Chris Jeffer replied Mar 16, 2010 to Do alopecians get sick more often?

38 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by BlenderLover

"Hi Eva, I think that you need to address the stress and ask yourself what was going…"

Chris Jeffer replied Mar 13, 2010 to having still hair and waiting/...

6 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by EVA LATTA

"Hi Mr. A My name is Chris and I know, as a woman, how hard it is to see your hair f…"

Chris Jeffer replied Mar 12, 2010 to I am new and I need some help

63 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

"With truth and information. I find telling it like it is can be the best thing. Some…"

Chris Jeffer replied Mar 12, 2010 to How do you respond?

28 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by lou amin

"I think that those people are in for the shock of their lives when something happens…"

Chris Jeffer replied Mar 12, 2010 to Some people are just RUDE! :(

66 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Blessed Soul

"It is just hair but your hair is a big part of you! Insecure and sad is understanda…"

Chris Jeffer replied Mar 12, 2010 to Unwanted mohawk

5 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

"I understand exactly how you feel. Alopecia may not be life threatening but it sure…"

Chris Jeffer replied Mar 12, 2010 to Venting! When is this ever going to let up?

8 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service