Pam D.'s Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"AA at 58; two remissions (6-8 months each). AU 3 years later. Nothing in my past poi…"

Pam D. replied Jan 17, 2017 to When did you develop AU? Is the highest probabilities during childhood?

28 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"My hair started falling out when I was 58, so this has not been a life-long struggle…"

Pam D. replied Nov 10, 2016 to University project - life lessons and positives of having alopecia

45 Jul 18, 2021
Reply by Jeremiah

"I got a wig before I lost all my hair the first time (I had two remissions). I shave…"

Pam D. replied Oct 27, 2016 to How much hair did you lose before you shaved or got a wig?

14 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Veronicasteele

"I had microblading done 3 weeks ago; I love it! The procedure did not hurt; the cost…"

Pam D. replied Oct 27, 2016 to Fake eyebrows and hopelessness

58 Apr 14, 2018
Reply by Zimrie

"Please do! Thank you...wishing you the best of luck!  "

Pam D. replied Aug 31, 2016 to Possible remission?

12 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"I had two bouts of remission after I had been diagnosed with AA at 58; the third tim…"

Pam D. replied Aug 31, 2016 to Possible remission?

12 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"Yes, my AA was "out of the blue" at age 58. I am healthy and have no stress. Sometim…"

Pam D. replied Jul 28, 2016 to Diagnosed AU without trigger: (trying) to cure the natural way

28 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Gon

"Shots worked for me twice, or at least I thought they did; I lost my hair a third ti…"

Pam D. replied Mar 23, 2016 to To Prednisone or not to Prednisone- that is the question

48 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"I don't get it when people say they're life changed when they got Alopecia. I got AA…"

Pam D. replied Feb 29, 2016 to Alopecia....

22 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Jake

"Everyone's experience is different; I doubt there is anything "normal" about the con…"

Pam D. replied Dec 20, 2015 to Can Alopecia Areata Come Back?

1 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Pam D.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service