Rachel H.'s Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much! :) That one moved me to tears (happy tears)! This network is so…"

Rachel H. replied Jan 29, 2009 to Called out again....

56 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Christina Argott

"You have a very strong and brave little girl! And she has a very strong, supportive…"

56 Jan 28, 2010

"Thanks, Shannon. I think that's a lot of my recent frustration-- mostly with myself-…"

56 Jan 28, 2010

"Thank you, Lois! That's the one thing I'm comfortable with.... baby step! I've never…"

56 Jan 28, 2010

"Well, at least the self-wish is really there! I've always wondered how other women w…"

56 Jan 28, 2010

"EVERY plan I've worked with has some kind of coverage. It really depends on what pla…"

Rachel H. replied Jan 28, 2009 to which health insurace gives best reimbursement for wigs??

2 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Rachel H.

"I think if it were my very FIRST time loosing all of my hair, it would be a really w…"

Rachel H. replied Jan 8, 2009 to 'Sympathy' shave?

42 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Bobby

"I don't envy men with this. Most people think it would be easier for men since they…"

Rachel H. replied Sep 26, 2008 to What do you do with the other eyebrow when only one falls out?

19 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I got mine tattooed on, too... and it is the BEST thing I could have done for myself…"

Rachel H. replied Sep 26, 2008 to What do you do with the other eyebrow when only one falls out?

19 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I actually have NOT come across that situation. I probably wouldn't say anything if…"

Rachel H. replied Jun 18, 2008 to What do you do when you see others with Alopecia?

42 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service