Karen Smith's Discussions (464)

Discussions Replied To (456) Replies Latest Activity

"I brought this iodine question up to my daughter's first dermatologist but they dism…"

Karen Smith replied Sep 30, 2010 to IODINE as treatment

2 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Karen Smith

"I think that the one consistent thing about alopecia is that it is so unpredictable.…"

Karen Smith replied Sep 30, 2010 to Hair growth

1 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Karen Smith

"Hi, My daughter developed AA in 9th grade and the hair grew back and then her senior…"

Karen Smith replied Sep 23, 2010 to High School Issues

5 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Daniela

"I have been happy with the celebritystylewigs place. You can google it. They are rea…"

Karen Smith replied Sep 20, 2010 to Full lace wig care

6 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

"She is on 3 gms a day which is the highest dose they can give her. Her bloodwork is…"

Karen Smith replied Sep 6, 2010 to Prednisone

58 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Research sulfasalazine as an alternative. It is a safer drug if monitored and has ab…"

Karen Smith replied Sep 6, 2010 to Prednisone

58 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"I agree that if she finds someone special she should tell them sooner rather than la…"

Karen Smith replied Sep 1, 2010 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"I waited for my daughter to be ready. Her hair all eventually came out on its own. Y…"

Karen Smith replied Aug 31, 2010 to Shaving my daughter's head

9 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Annie

"I appreciate the responses on tell up front but realize my daughter is 19, off to co…"

Karen Smith replied Aug 31, 2010 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"My 19 year old daughter is facing this now. She just started college and her boyfrie…"

Karen Smith replied Aug 26, 2010 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service