Lori D.'s Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with the others. Talk to her. I have two sisters who never, in all the time…"

Lori D. replied Aug 15, 2008 to How can I help my sister with alopecia?

6 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Zoey

"I agree that it does say more about the individual who would say such a mean thing.…"

Lori D. replied Jul 24, 2008 to Hi, another new face.

12 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Lori D.

"I'm so glad this came up. I never thought about any connection. I've been trying for…"

Lori D. replied Jul 21, 2008 to Conceiving and alopecia universalis

23 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Hannah

"hi Lori, I've been wearing a wigs for 35 years. I've worn several different brands;…"

Lori D. replied Jul 20, 2008 to Hello! I am new here....

8 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Stacey

"I think it's helped me to identify the deepest love I could ever find. I wear a wig…"

Lori D. replied Jul 8, 2008 to What has alopecia taught you about love and intimacy?

13 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Silje H Teig

"Excellent! Especially liked #10 that's me...and #1...(except I think more stuff floa…"

Lori D. replied Jul 7, 2008 to My List of the TOP 10 Benefits of AU

9 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"Once I saw a guy who has AU...and it was very public and he was with friends. Anyway…"

Lori D. replied Jul 7, 2008 to What do you do when you see others with Alopecia?

42 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I've had this for 37 years and I can say that YES it has absolutely made me stronger…"

Lori D. replied Jul 6, 2008 to what doesn't kill you make you stronger?

8 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Malinda Rode

"I work with adolescents that can be very difficult so I have to be trained on how to…"

Lori D. replied Jul 6, 2008 to What do you think?

21 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service