Cheryl, Co-founder's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"Before I lost my hair, I always thought of bald men or women as someone with a stron…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied May 6, 2008 to What Changed Your Mind?

23 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Mark S. Hansen

"Hi everybody, If you are going to the conference and have not already done so... ple…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied May 3, 2008 to so are their any conventions or groups where people meet?

34 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Laura M

"Hi everybody, If you are going to the conference and have not already done so... ple…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied May 3, 2008 to NAAF Conference! Want to be a counselor?

4 May 3, 2008
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

Cheryl, Co-founder replied May 3, 2008 to Is anyone going to NAAF, Louisville?

25 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Roger

"John, very nice additions to the list. I never thought about # 3 like that, but nic…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Apr 25, 2008 to Top Ten Things i Love / Hate about Alopecia

33 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Debbie

"I know I am not a man, but had to respond to rj's post. Alopecia has never been an i…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Apr 22, 2008 to What men think of alopecian women

69 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Ty

"Lots of people have... besides you already know more than one person ;)"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Apr 17, 2008 to so are their any conventions or groups where people meet?

34 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Laura M

"Hair-free... I kind of like that even more than hairless. Hair-free works for me."

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Apr 16, 2008 to A new word for us!

25 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"I think it is just a matter of time. I no longer wear wigs, in fact I hate my head c…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Apr 15, 2008 to Bald

27 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by Emma

"Purple is my favorite color too! I just did a image search on google and found it...…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Apr 10, 2008 to Who has the best profile in Alopecia World?

2 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service