Debbie's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you send me the info for the brow powders and matte? I need to fix one of my eye…"

Debbie replied Sep 29, 2008 to What do you do with the other eyebrow when only one falls out?

19 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"So you think I should try some Rogaine or steroid shots? I was thinking about that t…"

Debbie replied Sep 29, 2008 to Am I getting my hopes up?

5 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Grace

"Hi I have my whole left eyebrow and each side of the right. The middle seems to be m…"

Debbie replied Sep 27, 2008 to What do you do with the other eyebrow when only one falls out?

19 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I'm with you. I cannot get over the fact that I have alopecia. I've had it about 10…"

Debbie replied Sep 23, 2008 to Do you truly feel good about your inner and outer self with alopecia?

17 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Shas

"It's funny how you say the don't take you seriously. People have no clue that I wear…"

Debbie replied Sep 22, 2008 to How do you tell people?

8 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Stacey Benioni

"So basically, like me, you don't tell many people. The funny thing is, when I starte…"

Debbie replied Sep 22, 2008 to How do you tell people?

8 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Stacey Benioni

"Hi! I live in Jackson, NJ, which is south. We're about 10 min. from Great Adventure.…"

Debbie replied Sep 21, 2008 to Does anyone live in the NJ area?

3 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by teresad

"In 2002 I was on my honeymoon, it was a cruise. I was sitting in the hot top across…"

Debbie replied Sep 21, 2008 to What do you do when you see others with Alopecia?

42 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service