Tim Irvine's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Epo, From my experience, (since age 5) here is what I found:    I never met anot…"

Tim Irvine replied Jan 15, 2014 to Unnecessary comments from family

34 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"Do what makes you feel good Marie. We all have to figure Alopecia out how it pertain…"

Tim Irvine replied Oct 7, 2013 to Is going bald really necessary?

74 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Marie

"Alopecia is not something you can, as of yet, prevent. Adapt and overcome. Most Alop…"

Tim Irvine replied Oct 7, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"At first, it may seem she is insensitive, but give her a minute to absorb. Consider…"

Tim Irvine replied Oct 2, 2013 to Friend laughing

64 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mary

"Here is a thought. Do you think it was the turban that he found inappropriate? Or th…"

Tim Irvine replied Sep 25, 2013 to Offended at work

38 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by pippinsgirl

"or create a sitcom about a community of Alopecians starring.....Us?"

Tim Irvine replied May 30, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"Scathing email sent. Thanks for letting us know."

Tim Irvine replied May 30, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"Hi Jen, I have had Alopecia since age 5 and although your situation is unique to yo…"

Tim Irvine replied Nov 8, 2011 to I need someone who knows what I'm going through/been through

107 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"I have not had to deal with this issue since 1993 when I decided not to seek treatme…"

Tim Irvine replied Dec 23, 2010 to Anyone else declined for Individual Health Insurance coverage due to Alopecia?

8 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Sam

"Here's a way for you to get a reaction from him that may reveal his reaction without…"

Tim Irvine replied Dec 18, 2010 to How do I tell my boyfriend?

16 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service