margaret staib's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

":) You have inspired me. Maybe a birthday present for myself, a little red for the h…"

margaret staib replied Oct 15, 2010 to My husband doesn't think I should be looking at wigs :(

16 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Dorothy G.

"Gail, that is an awesome response! You said it perfectly!! Diana, this road is one t…"

margaret staib replied Oct 14, 2010 to My husband doesn't think I should be looking at wigs :(

16 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Dorothy G.

"After three years of shots in my head monthly I did not have hair growth, I had thre…"

margaret staib replied Oct 4, 2010 to Steroid shots?

4 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by margaret staib

"your welcome love, good luck!"

margaret staib replied Sep 28, 2010 to I am so confused!

17 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"I really like rene of paris wigs. Not expensive and I find as this becomes a part of…"

margaret staib replied Sep 28, 2010 to I am so confused!

17 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"No you don't have to stay there but I highly recommend it. You also get the group ra…"

margaret staib replied Sep 23, 2010 to NAAF Conference

5 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Jaime Murphy

"Hi Pam, been thinking of you. Hope you are well. One of these days we will meet seei…"

margaret staib replied Aug 14, 2010 to Winter fashion help

16 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Tallgirl

"Your smile is enough to light up your whole head, white hairs or not. Keep smiling a…"

margaret staib replied Aug 9, 2010 to If it grows back, how does it start?

8 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Helena Wenzin

"Hi Aimee, yes this has happened to me too. Sometimes it's a happy accident others no…"

margaret staib replied Mar 21, 2010 to I ordered identical wigs, but they look different

8 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Aimee

"Try the halo head pieces that you can wear with as many cool fun hats you can find o…"

margaret staib replied Mar 13, 2010 to What will the reaction be?

6 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Benjafield

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service