Heather's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Cristian. Your note made me sort of think a lot, band I've come to realize that y…"

Heather replied Aug 12, 2010 to Can we really accept alopecia?

22 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by NORMAN ABBOTT

"I've had AT for 4 years and i don't plan to get my eyebrows tattooed on, even though…"

Heather replied Nov 18, 2009 to Does anyone without brows NOT have eyebrow tattoos?

29 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by LK

"Hi Courtney! I just wanted to let you know that I'm on my 6th wig, and I've found th…"

Heather replied Sep 6, 2009 to Soft suction/ human hair wigs? Please advise!

7 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Karina Louise

"Hi Deborah.. I strongly suggest the company 'Amy's Presence' wigs.. They are wigs fo…"

Heather replied Sep 3, 2009 to wigs

10 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Brandy Snap

"Hi Melanie.. I'm Heather, and I'm 15, though I was diagnosed when I was 11. I'm sure…"

Heather replied Sep 3, 2009 to Very Sad

12 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Melissa Francis

"thank you so much for mentioning this! I actually was watching the channel and there…"

Heather replied Aug 15, 2008 to Watch this show on July 23

18 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Jera

"thank you very much for all of your help, everyone. I have tried using some of your…"

Heather replied Apr 26, 2008 to What do you do about losing eyebrows and eyelashes?

23 May 25, 2010
Reply by Vicktoria (Katya's mom)

"Hi Caroline. I'm thirteen too. All of my hair has fallen out and I wear a wig so I d…"

Heather replied Mar 30, 2008 to To tell or not to tell...

17 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Nycolette

"hi caroline! It's good that you trust your friends with it. I've lost all of my hair…"

Heather replied Mar 14, 2008 to teens with alopecia

6 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"i think that coping is all we can do... but taking it day by day is also kind of cop…"

Heather replied Mar 10, 2008 to coping....

6 Mar 11, 2008
Reply by Char

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service