Bev's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Jon Renau O So Light are good wigs for summer, especially if you stay the shorter st…"

Bev replied Mar 26, 2014 to A question of transparency - and summer wig suggestions?

39 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Susan

"Exactly!!! This is what we all need to keep in mind when dealing this "loss" that we…"

Bev replied Jan 26, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Solange De Santis

"If your hair is fine and thin and you need to clip it try twisting the hair and hold…"

Bev replied Jan 18, 2014 to Extremely self-conscious about my wig

75 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"You may need a petite wig size. Check the sites that sale wigs and explain how to me…"

Bev replied Jan 18, 2014 to Extremely self-conscious about my wig

75 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Kim, You are exactly right about the wigs. I was so put out with my hair. Every morn…"

Bev replied Jan 12, 2014 to Natural remedies?

39 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Jane

"I loved this reply! You are so right! Confidence should not be determined on looks.…"

Bev replied Oct 7, 2013 to Is going bald really necessary?

74 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Marie

"I'm not bald but the hair I have is worthless. I could wash, dry, curl, spray, every…"

Bev replied Oct 7, 2013 to Is going bald really necessary?

74 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Marie

"This sounds really bad on your employer, I think. As long as you dress and act profe…"

Bev replied Sep 25, 2013 to Offended at work

38 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by pippinsgirl

"Check out the wig videos and hair loss videos on You Tube. You will see and hear fro…"

Bev replied Sep 19, 2013 to You are my support system. Does anyone find the experience traumatic? And one more question...

51 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Ariesa

"I know you're prolly get tired of me but I want to say that I used Rogaine for many…"

Bev replied Sep 19, 2013 to You are my support system. Does anyone find the experience traumatic? And one more question...

51 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Ariesa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service