Daniela's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"To me, buffs were the greatest creation on earth!! They looked cool and I felt comfo…"

Daniela replied Jun 6, 2013 to How do you tie a Buff?

6 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Daniela

"Hiya, I had alopecia areata when I was 13ish and mine was not even as bad as yours b…"

Daniela replied Jun 6, 2013 to I think I want a wig, but I'm reluctant

29 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Christine

"I want one!! i dont know if this is any help?? http://www.personalizedcause.com/sho…"

Daniela replied Oct 23, 2010 to Wristbands for AA awareness

18 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Jeannie Terrel

"you can cut your hair off and send it off to www.hatswithhair.com and they will make…"

Daniela replied Oct 12, 2010 to I want to give you my hair

5 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Diahna Lynn Studio

"hi, i have the same problem! i am 13 and have had alopecia for 9 months now. i also…"

Daniela replied Oct 10, 2010 to Bald or half hair?

11 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Kira

"hi, im from the UK too. ive had some pretty bad experiences with the NHS-not just wo…"

Daniela replied Oct 6, 2010 to UK Members

10 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by velvet

"thank you very much, i think the cream is the reason it is getting greasy, thanks a…"

Daniela replied Oct 5, 2010 to Head pains, itching and cortizone cream

2 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Daniela

"hi, i too have AA, i am 13 yrs old and live in england. i joined to meet people with…"

Daniela replied Oct 4, 2010 to My wonderful 9 year old wants to hear from ....

19 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Brittany Wuytenburg

"hello, my name is daniela, im 13. i have alopecia areata. and guess what! i also hav…"

Daniela replied Oct 4, 2010 to My wonderful 9 year old wants to hear from ....

19 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Brittany Wuytenburg

"hi, im dani, i started high school a year ago in england. i got alopecia 9 months ag…"

Daniela replied Oct 4, 2010 to High School Issues

5 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Daniela

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service