hagster's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"sounds like you need to do a fabric softener soak if it is a synthetic wig.  mix abo…"

hagster replied May 3, 2018 to Dry frizzy wig

10 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by ChiTi2017

"I, and many others, have the same problem with keeping my wig down in back.  Its not…"

hagster replied May 3, 2018 to Help! I have a flat head shape and can't seems to fit a wig properly!

13 Oct 27, 2018
Reply by Hilary

"Looks great.  Real looking front lace - which is key to finding a good wig. btw - M…"

hagster replied May 3, 2018 to Journey of Chasing Aloprecia

7 May 12, 2018
Reply by kimk

"If you're afraid people will know or guess that you're wearing a wig, then just joke…"

hagster replied Apr 28, 2018 to Changing to a new wig

3 May 7, 2018
Reply by Lexi

"I did, but it wouldn't stay down in the back - it crept up and the wig crept with it…"

hagster replied Apr 28, 2018 to Wig Gripper

5 May 3, 2018
Reply by youarebeautiful

"I had aa 17 years ago.  got a round of shots and a topical and it grew back right aw…"

hagster replied Apr 28, 2018 to Who has recovered from alopecia?

23 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by bibby

"Microblading does look good, but really doesn't last but a year or so; gets costly t…"

hagster replied Mar 27, 2018 to Fake eyebrows and hopelessness

58 Apr 14, 2018
Reply by Zimrie

"Forgot to mention that shaving my head was freeing in that I no longer have to look…"

hagster replied Mar 22, 2018 to Ladies who have shaved your head...Also anyone in UpstateNY

7 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Colere

"Assume you looked at synthetics for that price.  You can get human hair online for a…"

hagster replied Mar 22, 2018 to Ladies who have shaved your head...Also anyone in UpstateNY

7 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Colere

"In #3, what virus and high heat are you talking about?  Mother cells - really?"

hagster replied Mar 22, 2018 to Alopecia and Allergies?

4 Mar 22, 2018
Reply by hagster

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service