Amber's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I usually got to know people a little before I told them. I didn't date a whole lot…"

Amber replied Apr 15, 2012 to Dating

34 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Brianne

"I have the whole pitted fingernails going on and when my hair starts coming out, it…"

Amber replied Mar 29, 2012 to Pitted fingernails

1 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Amber

"Mine used to be before I lost it all again. In the fall it seemed to flare up more t…"

Amber replied Sep 24, 2011 to Alopoecia strikes again!

12 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by zoitsa theo

"I know that I'm allergic to some "average" molds and I have personally linked it to…"

Amber replied Aug 28, 2011 to alopecia and toxic mould

2 Aug 29, 2011

"It's okay, vent away. Sometimes that's what you need to make you feel better. She ca…"

Amber replied Jun 21, 2011 to 3 yr old daughter diagnosed with AA

13 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by EB Dj

"Hi, with Alopecia you never know what route it will take. It's different for everyon…"

Amber replied Jun 20, 2011 to 3 yr old daughter diagnosed with AA

13 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by EB Dj

"When I go swimming, I wear the simple, $1 bandanas from like Walmart on my head. I t…"

Amber replied Jun 5, 2011 to Need tips

9 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Well, I've read articles that say the immune system weakens during pregnancy. If tha…"

Amber replied May 27, 2011 to Pregnancy making some hairs grow

10 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Lee

"I'm assuming that like with everything else it will be different for everyone. Howev…"

Amber replied Apr 27, 2011 to Pregnancy with alopecia - Does it get worse or better?

10 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Harsh Kumar

"I've had it come and go. Lost all hair at age 3, got it all back at around 14, and n…"

Amber replied Apr 19, 2011 to Alopecia came once and it has (so far) never returned?

6 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Amber

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service