Vicki's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"'Is there any point..........' only you can answer that question. 'or is this just a…"

Vicki replied Oct 16, 2018 to Hair regrowth - should I believe it??

26 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"It has never failed when I had a big issue or serious issue with my child school tha…"

Vicki replied Dec 20, 2015 to School problems

32 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Zimrie

"Life is short. Move on......I did. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner."

Vicki replied Dec 20, 2015 to Treated me like a dog with mange!

42 Jan 16, 2016
Reply by Debwp

"How can I come to terms and accept that I am ugly, you ask???  We all have our own b…"

Vicki replied Jul 6, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"This is probably why only a handful of people know I have alopecia. It just seems so…"

Vicki replied Aug 3, 2014 to Femme fatale

5 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Vicki

"Well we had a clogged sink. Our plumber got a big kick out of blaming me for the clo…"

Vicki replied Aug 3, 2014 to Stories from the front lines...or really weird/funny things that have happened over the years

30 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by LaShay

"I have had AU since '08. I lost everything. I went out with some gals to watch them…"

Vicki replied Aug 3, 2014 to Possible regrowth?

3 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Vicki

"I swim with a cap, when its windy I wear a scarf, if all is well I wear a wig. It wo…"

Vicki replied Jun 22, 2012 to Tell me a funny story! I can laugh at myself so lets laugh together. I just lost my wig in public. Not kidding.

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"early 2008 I started out with one spot and eventually, probably 6 months later I had…"

Vicki replied Jun 22, 2012 to Just diagnosed....feeling very scared

128 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"I guess it varies. I started having spots in Feb 2008, within a year or so, I was co…"

Vicki replied Aug 9, 2010 to If it grows back, how does it start?

8 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Helena Wenzin

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service