Rose Marie''s Discussions (1,331)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi mkkikki My daughter has been wearing freedom wigs for the last 10 years. I also h…"

Rose Marie' replied May 16, 2013 to Freedom Wig

1 May 16, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"No problems. :) Wear and tear on your Freedom Wig will occur because of your lifesty…"

Rose Marie' replied May 16, 2013 to Freedom Wig and motorcylce helmet

7 Feb 1, 2019
Reply by RenataOstrozzz

"I'll do my best to answer your questions. 1. Length is dependent on the availability…"

Rose Marie' replied May 1, 2013 to Freedom wig lengths and density

6 May 2, 2013
Reply by Janine

"Hi Carmen Thanks for your input. In the new Freedom Cap hair does not fall out of th…"

Rose Marie' replied May 1, 2013 to Hair Loss on my Freedom Wig

15 May 1, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi I'm not sure how close you are to your Independent Agent, but I would also recomm…"

Rose Marie' replied Apr 4, 2013 to Swimming in a freedom wig

4 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Roberta

"Hi As you know your daughter can swim in her wig. To swim in it everyday will have a…"

Rose Marie' replied Apr 3, 2013 to Swimming in a freedom wig

4 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Roberta

"Hi Amy Love Lulu I'm sorry it has taken me a wee while to get these photo's organise…"

Rose Marie' replied Jan 23, 2013 to Freedom hair and products

7 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Rose

"Hi Chris This is a personal choice and in my experience with those I help in New Zea…"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 10, 2012 to Freedom & wearing glasses

3 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Norelle

"Hello Amy I think the biggest challenge with a Freedom Wig is turning it into you an…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 8, 2012 to Freedom hair and products

7 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Rose

"Hi Chris Sounds like you need some help. :) I would like you to go back to your IA a…"

Rose Marie' replied Sep 6, 2012 to New Freedom Wig

2 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by ChrisM

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service